Geler Votre Cul Cyclocross

Cat 2,3

The Votre Cul course was on fairgrounds in Eastern Maryland just over the Delaware state line. The course itself had a lot of different features and was long. Lap times were about 8 minutes for the 2,3 field. I was lined up first row because a couple of the regular series racers weren't there. I got the holeshot off the line but was passed a few turns later by one rider. He was going good and got a bit of a gap but I kept him right there. The rest of the field was close behind. The first time thru the steep ride up guys dabbed behind me which let me loose in pursuit of the 1st place rider. A short while later he faded and I caught and passed him. Soon after that though Alex Bremer, who is the leader of the series caught and passed me. I stayed close to him but He was gaining on every straight power section. I would make back time on the technical sections but it wasn't enough to bring him back.

2nd place for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment